- About The Show
- Sponsors & Parteners
- Contact Us
Convince Your Boss about the Value of Participating in EGY-Waste &Recycling Expo (EWRE EXPO 2018)
We are in the age of cut budgets and reduced travel. But there are important advantages to attending an out-of-town event or tradeshow. So if you need help convincing your boss that you should exhibit at Egy- Waste& Recycling Expo, here are some tips and facts to help you make your case to be a part of largest event in Middle East, Africa& Mena Region serving the waste and recycling industry.
If you need help, review the facts below, or provide this letter to your Boss.
Only at EGY - Waste& Recycling Expo 2018 will you:
•See an exhibit hall which will packing with the leading suppliers showcasing the latest equipment and technology in the waste and recycling industry that will helpyou do your job more efficiently and save your company/department time and money
•Touch the most innovative products in the waste and recycling industry, Machinery, technology and Tools.
•Visit the Technology Pavilion and Trucks Components and Supplies Pavilion.
•Attend Egy-Waste& Recycling Expo’s comprehensive conference sessions and workshops and learn about all aspects of the waste and recycling industry.
•Network and connect with colleagues from around the world.
•Attend co-locating conferences providing industry-specific information: the Healthcare Waste Conference (formerly the Medical Waste Conference),the Waste Training Institute, and the Fluid Power Conference & Expo
• And so much more!
Research shows that face-to-face meetings are an important part of our culture.
• 95% see face-to-face meetings as the key to success for long-term relationships.
• 89% considered meetings essential for “sealing the deal.”
• 82% say meetings are most effective for negotiating important contracts.
Source: Harvard Business Review.
• 85% of respondents said face-to-face meetings build strong business relationships.
• 77% cited the ability to read body language and facial expressions as important to business relationships.
• 75% valued the social interaction and ability to bond with clients and colleagues at in-person meetings.
Source: Forbes Insights
• Executives and business travelers estimate that 28% of current business would be lost without in-person meetings.
• Nearly 40% of prospective customers become new customers with an in-person meeting, (versus 16% without such a meeting).
• Businesses experience an average $12.50 in increased revenue and $3.80 in new profits for every dollar invested in business travel.
• Executives cited conference and trade show participation returns ranging from $4.00 to $5.99 per dollar invested.
Source: Oxford Economics Business Travel Study; Oxford Economics, 2009.
Trade shows such as:-
- EGY- Waste &Recycling Expo provide the unmatched opportunity for you see and touch comititive products from hundreds of vendors at once and the only place for you meet with direct representatives as well as get instant feedback from your peers. In addition, a year’s worth of education and training is packed into just 3 days. So, when you consider how much you can get done in a few days.
- Participating in EGY- Waste &Recycling Expo is an extremely cost-effective option to enable you to save your company/agency money or help them make more money.
DOWNLOAD a letter with all these facts to help you convince your supervisor about the value of Participating in EGY- Waste &Recycling Expo 2018. Tailor the letter with your own details to make it most effective.